Teach Yourself Excel Lesson 27 - Create Hyperlinks
So, we have added data, pivot tables, and charts. We're now going to create an index page.
- Select the "Index" worksheet
- Type "Index" in B2
- Select the "Data" worksheet
- Select cell A1
- Press CTRL + C to copy
- Select cell B3 on the "Index" worksheet
- Select the "Home" menu on your ribbon
- Click on "Paste"
- Choose "Paste As Hyperlink"
- Type the name of the worksheet in the cell with the hyperlink.. in this case: "Data"
- Repeat steps 3 to 10 for each worksheet
- Format the Index page
You should now have an index page.
You have now completed the course. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Go back to the beginning: Teach Yourself Excel Lesson 2 - Course Outline
Training Video on how to Create Hyperlinks in Excel: