Bayser Consulting - Business Consultant position available (Excel VBA experts preferred)
Ask yourself the following:
1. Do you have an analytical mind and feel you are not fully using your smarts to solve real-life problems?
2. Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment and feel energized when sharp colleagues poke holes in your claims?
3. Are you good with the computer and can do Excel/VBA, Access, and SAS in your dream?
4. Are you a good listener and does your response factor in your audience’s position?
5. Are you articulate and put together presentations that register with the audience for clarity and logic?
6. Are you gung-ho on succeeding even though this means working very hard?
7. Does your long-term vision take you in leadership position?
8. Are your personable and friendly?
If you answered yes to all questions, you have the profile we are looking for immediate hire at a competitive salary and great healthcare coverage.
Bayser is a Chicago-based management consulting firm that specializes in sales and marketing strategies for pharmaceutical, medical devices, and diagnostics manufacturers domestically and internationally.
Our key practice areas are: Patient-Level Data and Analysis, Corporate Strategy, Sales Force Optimization, Managed Care and Product Management.
At Bayser, we use techniques from Artificial Intelligence, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics, Finance, and Marketing to analyze our clients' needs, build models, and develop actionable recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of your sales and marketing efforts and expenses.
We are fluent both in the technical and the business areas. Our ability to bridge the gap between those two worlds is one of our key assets.
As a company, we pursue two inter-related goals.
First, offer impeccable service.
The Bayser Team is fun and easy to work with,results-oriented, and dedicated to our clients.
Although we take our business very seriously, we like to make work enjoyable both for our clients and ourselves.
Second, build a sales and marketing optimization science that helps us
better serve those clients.