26. VBA Tips - Call Code From Another Workbook
In this VBA tip, we'll learn how to call code from another workbook:
- The way to do this is to use Application.Run
Here's the code:
- Open both the example workbooks
- Press the button.
- You will then see a message box saying that the other code is being run.
- The Syntax for Application.Run is: "WorkbookName.xls!MacroName"
- Using this tip, you can run all the macros from one workbook using another workbook.
Training Video on how to Call Code From Another Workbook in Excel: