22-May-2009 NEW UTILITY: Analyse A Workbook
This utility is aimed at working out how complex a spreadsheet is
- Simply enter the full file path of the file, press the button, and you will be provided with an analysis of your file.
- The current file size, and what the file size would be without any formulae, charts or formatting
- Analysis of the amount of sheets, names, formulae etc...
- File attributes
The content of the cells categorised in a data table:
A pivot table that you can play with to provide whatever analysis you're after:
- To replicate the analysis, download and save both files
- Put FileName.xls directly on your C drive
- Press the button
- To run your own file, enter the file path next to "Workbook to analyse", and run the analysis.
Training Video on how to Analyse A Workbook in Excel: