93. Excel Tips - Copy Charts To Powerpoint
This tip is about the second stage of creating a model in Excel:
- Getting it into a powerpoint presentation.
Here's a screen shot of our data in Excel:
We can copy it to powerpoint to look like this:
There are 2 ways to do this:
- Direct copy and paste
- Advantage is that there is a live link back to your data in Excel, so if the Excel sheet updates, so does the preso
- Disadvantage is that it leads to a large file size for your preso and might update when you actually wanted to create only a snapshot of the data
- Copy, then paste special and paste as PNG.
- No links, but smaller file size. (Recommend this way)
Training Video on how to Copy Charts To Powerpoint in Excel: