18-May-2009 Launching Excel Experts Question and Answer Forum
ExcelExperts.com is pleased to formally launch the Excel Experts Question and Answer Forum
Why should you use this forum ?
- Find out everything you wanted to know about Excel / VBA.
- Get solutions to your Excel / VBA problems
- Get general design advice
What is so good about this forum ?
- There's a wide variety of media you can use to submit your question.
- You can add:
- screen shots
- Excel files
- Video (If you have a YouTube account)
Who can use this forum ?
- Anyone ! Excel Experts and novices looking to improve all welcome, but remember to sign in before you can post.
- If you're not a member, Register here (takes 1 min to register)
When can I expect a reply ?
- It depends on how good your question is, and on the availability of an Expert volunteer.
- A good question will be as specific, and brief as possible, and will include:
- What your source data looks like
- An example of what you want to achieve
- When posting a question, frame your question like this:
- "I have X, and I want Y, how do I do it?"
- Any question that takes more than 10 minutes to answer will be referred to consultancy services also offered by ExcelExperts.com
How do I get to the Question and Answer Forum ?
How much does it cost ?
- Absolutely nothing... A Credit-Crunch-Busting ZERO pounds, dollars or even Euros.
What should you do next ?
- Tell everyone you know who uses Excel
- Tell their mums, their mum's friends, their mum's friends tennis partners... and their dogs.
Training Video on how to use Excel Experts Question and Answer Forum